Three Secure Key options
The simplest, most convenient option for anyone with a Smartphone, using a Digital Secure Key makes logging on to the app quicker and you can also use it to log on on your computer
What is a secure key
On the website you can:
- view account balances
- access statements
- make payments or transfers to existing beneficiaries
- set up payments to new beneficiaries and new standing orders
- access Sharedealing
- create and send secure messages
- edit contact details
- order replacement cards, or a new PIN.
On the app you can:
- view balances and your last 90 transactions
- create new payments to people and companies from your account
- create, view, amend and cancel standing order payments
- cancel Direct Debits
- view pending transactions.
You'll need to download our App to use a Digital Secure Key, if you haven't already.
Have a look at our App to find out more, including a list of compatible devices.